Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Deutz Allis 914 Hydro Head Light Decal

ardisam

Can anyone help find a head light decal for a Deutz Allis 914H? I know they made two of them, a Black one, and brushed silver one. I like to find the brushed silver decal, like the one in the pic. I planning to take my Simplicity 7114 Semi Automatic, and turn it into a hydro. Painting it Spring Green, the Deutz Allis color, and calling it Deutz Allis 914 Hydro Please let me what you guys come with? Ryan-WI Allis Chalmers 916H Allis Chalmers 917H Deutz Allis 1920H Simplicity 7114S(soon to be Deutz Allis)

I have use him before for my Allis 916 and Allis 917. I dont think he makes the decal for the DA for around the head lights? But he does for Allis 900 series(head light decal). I have to say corey make some great decals. Ryan-WI Allis Chalmers 916H Allis Chalmers 917H Deutz Allis 1920H Simplicity 7114S(soon to be Deutz Allis)

quote:
Originally posted by OrangeMetalGuy
Look for FS Graphics. Think his name is Corey. He makes really good quality stuff. You can search for him on eBay.
Corey's e-mail: daysnight@mac.com

quote:
Originally posted by OrangeMetalGuy
Look for FS Graphics. Think his name is Corey. He makes really good quality stuff. You can search for him on eBay.
I've used Corey and his work is excellent. If he doesn't have one he will work with you to make one at a very reasonable price. His Ebay user name is pierce2160 and the store name is FS Decals and Graphics

He made a deutz allis decal for me this summer for around the headlights. It is not listed but if you email him I am willing to bet that he has it saved. He made these for me. Save them in your pictures and send them to him. He more than likely has them.