Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Gambles 3 Wheeled mowers---

LesH

Does anyone have any info on the Gambles Mowers?? They are like the 3 wheel Swisher Ride King mowers made back in the 1970's-- see link for photo-- http://www.enginads.com/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/31119/cat/12 They have 3 wheels-- front wheel drives and steers-- chain driven to wheel-- has a Tecumseh down shaft engine-- 36 inch single blade mowing deck......I bought at a sale for $20......it looks interesting...

When I was a wee one, my neighbor had one of those. I can't recall what brand it was. It was pretty cool. As he entrusted me with his yard-work while they were away, I got to put it thru its paces. A lot of fun, especially compared to using the push mower! Rick

Big Mow and others like this from swisher 1602 Corporate Drive PO Box 67 Warrensburg, MO 64093 Customer Service Inquiries: (800) 222-8183, Option 3 at the menu Administrative Calls (660) 747-8183 Fax: (660) 747-8650