Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Robert_Rainwater

snow

Robert_Rainwater
The end of the shaft that raises the center and front implements broke. We have plenty of spare parts in doner tractors but haven't gotten it changed out yet. Robert

Robert_Rainwater
About 3" of snow and still coming down hard. I know for some of you that's not much, but here in S.E. MO. When this is finished it will be quite a bit for us.

sammiefish
wow, 7" in MO!! i guess i am not very geographically aware... i wouldnt figure you'd get that... I dont care where you are though... 7" is still enough to need to move!!! up here if you dont move it, it turns to thick sheet ice if driven on...and a big PITA for the rest of the winter... then you gotta spend $ on salt... grrrr... good luck with it all! nice to have the equipment to deal with it!! just wondering.. what will the temps be for you the rest of the week? is it gonna disappear on its own?

sammiefish
well, realizing my geographic challenge... i looked at the map again.. I guess i thought MO was where AR is..bordering LA... silly me.. what a dope... I know its cold in Iowa... wishing you a fun cleanup.. chris