Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

Need help with AC B1

Recently acquired an Allis Chalmers B1. I need help finding manuals. If anyone has any information on where I can find them please let me know. Does anyone know if there is microfiche available and where that could be located? Thanks Ken

I recently bought a Allis B-10 and was lucky enough to get some manuals with it. One of them is the service manual for B series tractors. The address on the back is Allis-Chalmers Lawn and Garden Equipment P.O. Box 997 Port Washington, WI 53074 Maybe you could get them to send you some. Good luck

KenW
I recently bought my manual through the tel.number someone else gave you. The manual is " Service Manual " B series tractors, lawn and garden equipment, part number 9003453. This is approx. 3/4" thick and covers a lot of stuff. It was under $20.00. They also have a Simplicity operators and parts manual for Landlord series tractors, part number tp-1319, this is very helpfull too. It's about as thick as a magazine. I recomend both. Simplicity is fast shipping them out, just have your model number/ serial number