Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Powermax/Onan cable clip

JMAC

Is this the clip that holds the choke cable in place on the carb? I am assuming it is no longer available,if i am wrong will someone direct me where i can get a couple.Thanks,Jerry

Dave, I had a hard enough time finding a picture of it much less finding any local.I did find a part no. finally buy wouldn't know where to look since it is an Onan part.

The old Onan part no. is 518-0176,and Jacks' gets $2.50 each.I did find one other place cheaper $1.50 but just decided to order from one of our sponsors.I wound up ordering something else from Jacks' anyway.

thanks, I ask because i am looking for the kohler similar... and yup 2 something is what i found.... man... i should make some out of a penny and sell them for a buck!!

Mine was missing so drilled & tapped a 10-24NC in the base plate and made a clamp to be used with a clamp screw. Sure would have been a lot easier with the clip.