Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
osenga

snow cab

osenga
I just got home a little bit ago . went a bought a snow cab that was on a 912 has been sitting the last few years canvas is in pretty good shape widows are not cracked and the top looks perfect, but is is all tore down i have some parts put together and now what is there looks like a puzzle and i belive i am missing maybe 1 or 2 parts . can some one post a link so i can see how they bolt together and maybe how the mounting to the tractor would be great to

osenga
I just need a picture showing the framing of it so i know how it all goes back together
quote:
Originally posted by FastPaul
Hot glue gun works really well for repairing those cabs :D oops I read it wrong .Its all torn down. Though you meant it was torn

perry
i contacted the original cab co. and they emailed me a owners manual for a wheel horse cab i have. does your cab have a model # tag on it ?. http://www.originalcab.com/contact.htm

osenga
no it does not my dad sold this to this guy 20 some years ago and i just bought it back as the 3rd owner now but cant beat the price for 40.00 and got a bagger not sure it it goes to these tractors it has 2 bags on it and is complete for 10.00 I cant say no to deals like this

PhanDad
I have an electronic copy of the manual for the mfg #1693269 Sovereign snow cab. It doesn't seem to be available on the Briggs manual site anymore. It has a parts diagram, part list, and installation instructions. If you want a copy, send me your email addie and I'll send you a copy.

osenga
thanks that does help out a bunch. but the only bad thing is that I am missing like 7 parts . so I am going to have to fab my own up so that wont be all to hard and while I am at it just might build some of the ones i do have now since they are looking in rough shape . Since this snow season is about all over i am just going to do it the right way and do the framing work up good . and if it dont cost to much I just might have to recover it thenand new windows