Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Selling or looking for parts new site

AC_B-1Novice

Somebody emailed me this site. I think it is up and coming and thought it may be of intrest to all here looking to broaden their sale or parts search. I hope I don't violate something posting this as I don't mean to. Only mean to help. http://www.webstore.com/index.php

Terrible search engine. Tried "Simplicity Tractor", got 98% simplicity sewing stuff and 2% toy tractors or posters, none of which were Simplicity, tried "garden tractor" and more junk, tried just "tractor", and got nothing of any use again. It is a site, and it may be similar to e-bay, but it has a loooooooooooooong way to go to be of any use to us tractor guys.sm02

When I have something to sell I post it on all the free sites I can. I just thought others might want to take advantage of a free site. Sorry....larry

quote:
Originally posted by AC_B-1Novice
When I have something to sell I post it on all the free sites I can. I just thought others might want to take advantage of a free site. Sorry....larry
Larry, no need to be sorry. Variety makes the world go round.