Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

TractorFanatic.com

timflury

http://www.tractorfanatic.com/ Has anyone seen this site??? There is a clip of garden tractors participating in a plow day. I checked out their Facebook page and found a picture of a Simplicity 3212v owned by our own tubatom.

Check out episode 909 (use the toolbar on the far right to scroll) - the guys has a crazy collection of rare graden tractors. He shows a Simplicity demonstrator at the 6:00 minute mark.

The GE Elec-trac in episode 909 brings back memories. My neighbors had one. They had horses and we used it when we cleaned out stalls. We could use it all day. They would plug it in over-night. Was quiet and very heavy. I ought to see if they still have that laying around.

quote:
Originally posted by adamf203
Check out episode 909 (use the toolbar on the far right to scroll) - the guys has a crazy collection of rare graden tractors. He shows a Simplicity demonstrator at the 6:00 minute mark.
He's the founder of Lawn and Garden Collector magazine. He has over 125 tractors. The first episode in that series he shows his 1955 Wheel Horse RJ35 and Deere 110. The RJ is awesome.

LGCM is going to have a show about 20 miles from me in June. Who's all going to go? I'd like to meet some of you guys.

quote:
Originally posted by Storm7012
LGCM is going to have a show about 20 miles from me in June. Who's all going to go? I'd like to meet some of you guys.
Any details or a link to a website with info on the show? If it does not fall on our local show dates, I would be interested.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lawn-and-Garden-Collector-Magazine/79302934784?ref=mf#!/event.php?eid=80489046362&index=1