Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

46 Dozer Blade

RUMBLEFISH

I bought a 46 dozer blade off of a member here "Tom" not sure of his member name though for my AC Big Ten. Anyway I need to replace the scraper blade no big deal but the feet are for the most part gone. What has anyone done to get around this problem since it doesn't seem they are still made? Also what is the reason for them and if I don't have a set what problems come from it. Thanks as always.

I just bought a new piece of 1/4 inch stock and drilled it. Then when I tightened the cariage bolts it drew them in. I am sure it is probably softer then the factory but it still looks like new after 5 years...

If you don't have skid shoes it will be hard to keep the blade from digging in. Far as making a set, to get the cupped affect be hard in most home shops, maybe cut the center outta a couple old disc blades from a farm equip bone yard

quote:
Originally posted by ac.d17iv
I bought a new set of shoes for my 46" trip blade. Original part number is 1652055, new part number is 2107106ASM.
Thank YOU sir.:)