Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow

Ted R. Williams

We got our first big snowfall today,here in So. Central Pa. I posted a few non action pics. What I wanted to say is that these old Tractors never cease to amaze me with what they can do.The snow in the pics is 20-24 in. but to get from the back shed to the front drive I had to blow through some drifts 4ft. deep.I had to work to get through them but the old Tractor did it.Thanks to the Club and you guys that make it what it is these old Tractors just keep on working.

The Cab is homemade. Not any big blind spots.It's held on with 6 bolts.Two in each running board and two in the rear hitch.I had some wiring problems last month so I took it off the Tractor and moved all the wiring from under the seat plus the main battery to the box on the rear along with the aux. battery that runs all of the electrical goodies. These old Tractors are a lot of fun and most of my ideas come from reading the postings here at the Club. Thanks for looking and the at-a-boys. I also ran a posting on the Cab last year or so.