Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

yoohoo, Johnmonkey..some v-plow video please

Simpleton7016

OK, Ok, you guilt-ed me into getting off my lazy rear-end and get some pics together, so, here they are. One down tree, near my cottage, a 28" stool near my front door and my "A" frame plow (sorry guys couldn't use the "V" plow)

"UNCLE" Don't even mention more snow, Bob. The are saying possibility of as much as 5 inches more on Tuesday, then another storm or Valentines day. I've had enough snow. Shoveled my way to the EF1D about 10:00 this morning. Didn't get that @#*&%^ diesel engine started till about 1:00pm. Cleared my driveway and two others. Got stuck three times. Had to use the backhoe to get going again in of of those situations. I did the finish cleaning with the 716H and 48 inch blade. Those ATV lug tires with 6 psi in them were great. No chains with 90 lb of additional weight on the rear other than me. Not even a hint of getting stuck at any time. No chains needed with that setup. I also cleaned up the areas where I got the EF1 stuck with the 716H. The only problem I had was just too much snow and the way the wet snow was packing. We had around 18 inches of wet snow. I didn't get any pictures. By the time I got the EF1 started, all I wanted to do was get the job done. I was cold and wet and even the seat time was not much fun.

Good pics John, but we were all thinking of something from Mad Max: i.e. your v-plow blasting through a 44" wall of snow at full speed, and you with a firearm under one arm and your wife under the other and a menacing snarl on your face. Fortunately, it looks like you will get another chance.:D

UNCLE, I give upsm00sm00. Man o man, we are in white out condition now. Wind is blowing, the snow is driftingOOOO. We just got another 8-9 inches on top of the other 28"XX(XX(XX(. We are up to our "rear-ends" and elbows around herengr2ngr2. I will try to get some pics soon. jh

Oops, sorry, I meant that I will take pics of the snow, NOT my rear end or elbows. English were not favorite my subjects :Q. jh