Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
AllisBigTenBoy

Allis Big Ten (Terrible Ten)

AllisBigTenBoy
Well, I'm planning on getting a membership cuz I like this site. So since I can't access the coffee shop right now I'm saying it here. But my good bud simplicity85 got me hooked on these foot draggers. He's got all of his dang simplicitys so I traded him for his "terrible ten" and I have her now. I was gonna paint her so I took her apart but decided not to so I've been busy putting her together lately and all I need is a few parts. But she is actually lookin like a tractor now. Anyone got any big ten parts?

UCD
Wanted Items belong in the classifieds Talking Tractors (Simple tractor fever) Items For Sale or Wanted Belong In The Classified Ads General discussion of garden tractors and garden tractor-related issues. If it's not about garden tractors, please post it it in the Coffee Shop or elsewhere!

AllisBigTenBoy
Well, I can start a convo of my Allis. So, she is quite a piece of work alright, my first FDT. I have a simplicity 7100 series but the front right tire got popped a few days ago. My Allis is being ressurected right now and if I can get pics I will post em. Oh boy, I love my ugly lil FDT LOL. I doubt she will ever be restored, but I will make her look terrible so she can uphold the name of "Terrible Ten".

AllisBigTenBoy
Hey storm, I don't know if you got my PM. I'm not sure if it sent. I sent a list of what I need. I'll post em up on the "wanteds" later.

JimDk
Kyle, Welcome to the club. We need good, young members. We "Old Fogies" are not going to be around forever. Someone needs to keep these old tractors running. Jim

Simplicity85
Now As for So called Tractor.:D Aaron your forgetting Mike :O Now for the Guys who Don't Know Kyle He Is One of my buds Down The Road. Bud Welcome To Simple Tractors!dOd

RUMBLEFISH
Hey whats with all the Maineeeacks now?? I use to live in Scarborough Maine back in 74 when I was 16. I plan on taking the family up to Maine this summer for a week long tent camping trip. Oh and welcome to the forum and good luck with the Big Ten.

Storm7012
quote:
Originally posted by AllisBigTenBoy
Hey storm, I don't know if you got my PM. I'm not sure if it sent. I sent a list of what I need. I'll post em up on the "wanteds" later.
Nope, didn't get it.

steve-wis
Welcome Kyle! I will be looking for a big ten, 110, or 112 this spring. Love them old tractors! Welcome to the group! And by the way, age means nothing, we are all kids when it comes to our tractors! Steve

AllisBigTenBoy
Hmmm ok I'll try it again later, Storm. And thanks for the welcome guys (and little introduction by Jace :D) Yep, we sure are Mainiacs LOL. And Jim, we sure do need to keep these tractors running. I will be looking for Allis's for me to fix up and keep and some LL's for Jace. My big ten will always be my favorite though, and she will NEVER be restored LOL.