Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

More snow and a question

onebadfish

Why would some one clear this...

With this...

And this...

When they could be using this...

The neighbor left me the keys when he left for Florida in November, it hasn't been moved yet. Free beverage of your choice to the first with the right answer if you ever come to Michigan.

quote:
Originally posted by Storm7012
It's just more fun......
Bingo, it's just way more fun. Besides I dont think I could park them and leave them till the grass shows again in May. Storm you are the winner stop in anytime for your prize. I have to admit after 2 hours in light and variable winds today I was wishing I had a cab on the tractor witht the thrower. I have started that truck once a week to keep it charged up for him but havent raised the plow yet.

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
IMO----because the Simplicity CAN.
Well thats very true also, my, lets call her ex significant other, at the time I bought the house was positive that this longggg driveway would be way too much for the tractors to handle snow removal on. She was before leaving, duly impressed otherwise. They had a good workout, the drive is 1500 ft long and I got about 10 inches of snow here. No problem they did the job they were designed to do.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• AC710
    • Tarheel
    • BMinor0788
    • rich_kildow
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts