Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Clean Up

Ted R. Williams

This was Sunday's post

today is Thursday and we had even a bigger shot on Wednesday. All toll we got 38" in 5 days.It stopped being fun yesterday morning. I got it pretty much cleaned out but it's starting to take it's toll on the old Tractor. Hopefully were done for awhile.The sun came out this morning and started the thaw,only 38 days till Spring.

The last pic shows the Tractor sitting in the same spot as Sundays post-you can see the difference in the snow piles.

Wow, 38 inches, that's a good workout on any tractor. I'd say yours did well. I'm guessing the snow was pretty heavy as it don't look like it blew too far.

Nice job. You guys really got hammered. It makes me "happy" that we only got ~24" between the two storms. I would've been much happier had my tractor not quit.

Great job, and nice tractor. Always fun to play, as spent about 3+ hours of seat time through out the neighborhood. Fun to look back and see the results. Did bend the edge of the blower on a cement curb, (trying to get that last 2") but was able to bend it back out and finish up. Guess just added "class' to the blower. AND remind me to put a marker in for next year. Coach John