Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

9020 Tractor ROP and cad plan loaders

lmoret

Just bought my 9020 very happy with it would like to put on some Roll Over Protection on as a can't get my son off the thing does somone have some kind of kit? Also would like Info on loaders cadplan kits are priced right but are the worth it? or is there a better choice?

I've seen Cadplans and they look interesting. I think that if you could find someone with an ARK or DANCO loader, locally, you may be better off to copy that design. Paul

The cad plans are worth the money if you can't look at a loader close by and copy it. I am the doubting thomas type and would not order the cad plans. Then on day I was in VA on business so I called him up and ask if I could come by and take a look. I was given directions and was treated like family at his house. He is a engineer and he has built each of the items himself to make sure it all works well. I think you will be happy with a set of his plans if you order them. He can be contacted and ask questions about changes to the plans or changes in pumps,cylinders, etc. mark... markpogue@hotmail.com