Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
AllisBigTenBoy

Terrible Ten is almost ressurected

AllisBigTenBoy
After a few hard days of labor I've put the big ten back together (well almost). I've got to put the driveshaft and engine back on and find a carburetor and she will work. I had to mod a sovereign seat pan with a hacksaw and it came out good. Hopefully will have her running soon. Also had to put a new coil in and need a condenser which isn't too bad. Hope to keep you guys updated on her!:) (Also, I put a terrible shade of blue on her, well, a messed up racing stripe and painted some of the fenders. I love the"Terrible look" LOL).

AllisBigTenBoy
Oh boy, "this thing" is a correct way of putting it. I will try to join soon. You guys will laugh but should also be impressed by all the work I've done to it.

Storm7012
I'll tell you what. You join the club and post a pic of your beast. I'll make you a killer deal on a seat pan and maybe a couple other things you need. I know I've got the pan for sure. PM me your address after you join. How's that?

AllisBigTenBoy
Storm, sounds good to me:D and it will be a play tractor. Maybe pull a wagon and stuff around the yard. She doesn't have a lift arm or mid pto so I will find it a job. Seat pan for sure would work. I will try to join soon.