Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

SunStar rear PTO

logcruiser

Just got a sunstar and it has the rear PTO option. Thinking of selling the PTO but wondering what it could be used for if I keep it. Also what is the going rate if I decide to sell? Thanks, Mike

Mike, first of all welcome. I have a sunstar myself that has the rear pto and 3 point. The rear pto would be used for running a tiller etc. I asked the same question on how much its worth to sell and the responses I got were around $500. If yours has a 3 point also and you want to sell that, I was told another $500. If I'm wrong on this someone please correct me.

1. What would be the best place to sell the rear PTO? 2. Would I need anything to put in its place if I remove it? (Plates or brackets) 3. Will I still be able to keep the rear lift in place without making any changes? Thanks, Mike

1-Here or ebay. 2-Nothing it just unbolts, fish the wiring out, and pull the switch from the dash. 3-The rear lift is independent from the PTO.