Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New T-13

Bailey

Picked this up last weekend. Seller says he pulled it from a barn where it had been stored for 20+ years, knew nothing else. Asking $150, I poked, prodded and looked worried for a while. Offered $100 and took her home. S/G and all four lights are good. Motor is clean, still paint on the head, but no spark. Sheetmetal is real straight, surface rust throughout. Too many irons in the fire, probably go to the back of the barn for now.

You guys and pictures of these neat projects you've found are giving me the tractor DT's.. I have 3 projects to do myself and its just too cold out stillsm00

That is an excellent thought Tim! I once fought with a kohler in a cubby for weeks ... start fine sometimes, other times backfire, spit and sputter ..... before finally finding a mouse nest under the shroud. I'll check that out tonight! Thanks

quote:
Heck, the 4 lights are likely worth what you paid for the whole tractor.
I couldn't agree with you more Marty! ;)
http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=109902

• Who's Online (See full list)

• TheFlash300
    • BLT
    • gwiseman
    • oldsarge
    • StanD
    • Darl Swartz
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts