Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
AllisBigTenBoy

Mod job plow for 7100?

AllisBigTenBoy
I am planning on putting a plow on my 7100 due to the fact that this dang storm is to much for the little craftsman. She chugged through the first inches but after it got to about 6 inches she couldnt move. My simp will get the job done:). I plan on making my IH plow fit. My cub isn't running so I gotta leave it to the simp to get the job done. I hope this works.sm06

HubbardRA
Jace, it will work if you do a good job of fabricating the hitch. I have a WheelHorse 36 inch plow and a Bolens 48 inch spring trip plow that I have converted to fit my Simps and ACs. They both work great. I love that big Bolens plow. By-the-way, I don't own one made by Simplicity. I got these others at such good prices (both were "Free") that I couldn't justify paying what most people want for a Simplicity plow.

HubbardRA
Sorry Jace, I should have said Kyle. My mistake. Hope you don't take it personally. Guess I was just in a hurry when I answered that one.B):(

AllisBigTenBoy
ehh we all screw up at times right? I sure don't mind I'm sure that Jace doesn't either. And to answer the topic, yah, hopefully I can pull this mod job off.