Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My Fleet Of Round Hoods with a bit of History

Simplicity85

Well I have been Meaning to do this for a wile but I will put more pics up But here is My Fleet of just Round hood's. I Will tell You the history of how I got them. I had Stared With no buds on Simple Tractors and I remember like It was yesterday. I had posted my first post about braking the rear hitch on my RBT well My spelling was not Good back then and I had not known what to say so I had done that. Well I think there was 5 People were a Little mad of what I had done. So I had looked at one members profile and I said what is that tractor? So I had sent the member a PM I said what type of Tractor is that? He had said that's my old 1964 LandLord Its a FDT I had said you should get In to RBTS. He Went aw them thing are too new. So after Talking a couple years To Sean (ZippoVarga). He said you Should get one. Well I had Had one a 66 B-10. And I sold It :(. I had now Clue How to start Back Up SO he got me on a quest to get some. Hey Bro! If your Reading this Thanks For Bing A Awesome Bud! I would All Like to Thank others For getting Me in to These Things Is Kent Thomas,Reed Savary, Ben Dame(who is a Local Bud),Perry La,Bob Michalak,Clyde LaClair,And Sean Falls. And All the other People That Have sold and helped Me with theses Tractors! I would Like to thank Every one on Simple Tractors for Helping me over my 2 years. From Left to right 1966 2010,1963 LandLord. (Both Bought From Ben Dame), a 1966 LandLord 101 (Bought from Reed Savary), A 1964 LandLord (Bought from Clyde LaClair) 1967 2010 (Bought from Bob Michalak) 1967 2012 (Bought From Mark Jannini) 1964 LandLord (Bought From Kent Thomas), And Last But Not least a 1965 LandLord 101 (Bought From Bob Michalak) And I missed one On CL I think you know who you are But if you ever Sell that 101 Let me Know.dOd

Here I are Simplicity85

Jace, You have certainly gotten the FDT Bug!!! Thanks for the kind words my friend. It's great to see all your FDTs lined up. I'd say you are WELL on your way to being the envy of any tractor show you attend. You have always been understanding when I wasn't able to help and always concerned when I was going through difficult times. You had your Church send out a prayer chain while my Mother was in bad shape and the cards from church members flowed in steadily as well as from you and your Grandparents. You are a great kid and it is MY honor to be your friend. The world could stand to have more Jace Downes in it. Later Bro!!!

quote:
Originally posted by perry
thats a fine collection of landlords ya got there ^. i see too many lift arms thou, time for a hydro lift or two :D.
:O:D Its called Man power 8D:D

Now that's a collection. Well done and enjoy them for many years. The support form this Club is remarkable, and I enjoy reading the articles and posts each day. Keep em running.

------thats a fine collection of landlords ya got there . i see too many lift arms thou, time for a hydro lift or two . Its called Man power------ Must correct----it's called YOUNG man power.

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
------thats a fine collection of landlords ya got there . i see too many lift arms thou, time for a hydro lift or two . Its called Man power------ Must correct----it's called YOUNG man power.
I may be wrong but I don't see a lift handle on the third one in ??

dOdGreat looking fleet of orange round hoods. But you do belong to the Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractor Club so it seems to me it's time for a few yellow ones also.sm04

quote:
Originally posted by ReedS
dOddOd I'm glad someone else has a bigger fleet than I do!!!!
I know thanks Reed Can you see witch one is that 101?

Jace....Does the one thats missing the lift arm have the rock shaft? When I strip down the old 725 I'll check the fit on the old Landlord. If it fits I can ship it out to you with the rest of your stuff. Let me know Bro!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PRMax9020
    • Tarheel
    • gwiseman
    • TheFlash300
    • BLT
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts