Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
thatlevi

what can it handle

thatlevi
I have a 6011 broadmoor II I was wonder what it is capable of handling I saw a post a couple weeks ago and that tractor had a plow on it.It looked like an allis version of my tractor. I repowered mine with a 16 hp kohler.

steve-wis
I have an Allis 810GT that is about the same as yours. I run a mower deck, a 36 inch snowblower, a 32 inch tiller and a 42 inch push blade. Handles them all well. Mine is repowered from a 10 to an 11 hp engine. Three speed gear shift transaxle. Does all I ask of it. Steve

thatlevi
Thank you, Steve what about like a plow or or chisel plow like digger. I was thinking about a bigger tractor but if it's capable of that stuff something like that I will reconsider spending that moneysm04

Storm7012
quote:
Originally posted by thatlevi
Thank you, Steve what about like a plow or or chisel plow like digger. I was thinking about a bigger tractor but if it's capable of that stuff something like that I will reconsider spending that moneysm04
You hang out here long and you'll have more then you know what to do with....really.

henroan
I have no trouble at all with my 725, 7.25hp. Its a large frame, chains on tires, and nothing else. Plows very well. I move most of the snow in 3rd at about half trottle and clean up in 1st or 2nd at the same trottle. In fact if I use full trottle I often just run the tractor into the snowbank. Plow goes up and rear of tractor goes into bank. Thats happened more than once. Lot of fun though. Have faith. I think you'll be surprised what these tractors can do.:D Patrick