Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

How bad do you have the problem

Simplicity85

I only have two; a 4040 and a 9020. When the kids get older and I have more time and money I'd like to get a foot dragger to play around with. I'd like to restore my two machines as they're both pretty rough right now.

I know I have the problem but I'm in too deep. I have around 22 I plan to keep and fix up, and a boneyard of another 25 or so parts machines of numerous brands. I guess I'm a hoarder. I am out of storage and do not look forward to loading these all up and moving them when I get my own place.

I only have 6 right now. I will be selling three this spring and using the money to improve the other two, along with building a snow cab for my winter tractor. After the selling, I will have a 575 Wonderboy rear engine mower, a 616 yeoman, and an Allis 819GT. Once I get them all the way I want them, I am sure more will show up. Steve

I used to have a problem, but now I've got some tractors. 620 with loader & blade, b10 with 4 attachments and an old Belarus 250A. Now I've got another problem - I'll have to build a shed for them.

6 at the moment. 917- runs well, 2 712's, a 912, sunstar, and a green one. When time is available, I plan to keep the 917, one 712, and the green one. Been too cold to work out in the shop and have been too busy with work.

Last count I had 20 that run and 5 in various stages of repair or restoring. I dont see it as a problem could find worse ways to spend money but why when I'm having fun with this

I have 10 tractors but unfortunately only one Allis and one Simplicity C and a few craftsman and sears ss/16 and a few more. I'm getting 2 in spring and looking for more. My parents aren't too happy LOL.

We have 6 Simplicity & one Cub. I have a 64' 2010, 66' or 67' 2010, 2110 in very nice original condition, a sunrunner & one other tired tractor not sure the model, a 2001 Landlord DXL, and i have a model 71 Cub Cadet in very nice unrestored condition. I did sell 2 tractors this past summer, a 64' DB Suburban 7 & an Original Cub Cadet.

[quote]Originally posted by perry
i have a problem, i don't have enough :D. :O:D:D:D That's my problem bud YOU and SEAN Sucked me in to these!!!! FDT's FOREVER dOd

allis chalmers 416 allis chalmers 710 simplicity 3416H simplicity 3415H simplicity 712 simplicity 7016 simplicity 7116 simplicity 7119 simplicity 3012v simplicity 3012 all run like new

I have only 2. A running 725 and a 2012 in pieces. I have my eye on a 74 12hp gilson. I'll check up with it this spring and see if he's willing to go down in price. Its not a problem yet. If it does I'll just go to T.A. ;)

I don't have a tractor problem?:D I have lost count.:O:D I have 37 Allis Chalmers & Simplicity tractors. Also have Craftsman,Ingersoll,MTD,Massey Ferguson,etc. And two Ferguson 35 tractors. Karl

I have a perfect 64 LL, a 69 3112 Sovereign which I need to rebuild the bgb and hook up the hydo unit I just bought, and a green one that I bought new in 2002 when I had a serious laps in judgment!

I have four? ALLIS BIG TEN, SIMPLICITY 2012, Massey Ferguson 8hp. and MTD. They all run and keep me busy. I enjoy this site, just reading about you so called tractor experts.

I don't have enough in my book.(I think 12 or so) I will keep on buying them when I find them and will collect them for ever.They are a great tractor and enjoy fixing all of them up.I grew up around them and loved them as a child. My wife thinks I am crazy but never tries to stop me from buying another Simplicity Allis Tractor.