Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

snowblowers for Broadmoors

TomSchmit

Looking a season ahead! I was just given (Free and in great shape!) a 32" Simplicity single stage snowblower, said to fit a Broadmoor 707, 717, 727 728, 738. It does not have the mounting bracket. I cannot find any ID plate or part number on the snowblower. When I look in the "What fits" I see two 32" blowers listed for Broadmoors: part number 1690034 part number 990562 Can anyone tell me the difference? I have heard talk about an "old style" 3 belt drive system and a newer style single belt system. How can I tell which I have? I am looking to purchase the mounting hardware (I will put a notice in the want ads) once I identfy what I need! Thanks - Tom

There is a page on snowthrowers (see link below). With the exception of the 3 belt design, I have found little difference in the other snowthrowers. If you can't find the correct hitch for your tractor, just decide how you will power it and fabricate a hitch.[A href='http://www.simpletractors.com/parts/snowthrower_parts.htm']http://www.simpletractors.com/parts/snowthrower_parts.htm[/a]