Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snowthrower parts,,

dlcentral

Does anyone have the part # for the backside idler pulley and belt finger that goes on the 920 AC diesel 42 inch. snowthrower hitch? thx in advance!8my films are missing for that stuff8

Here you go http://www.simplicitymfg.com/document/index.cfm?doc=TP_400_0861_05_AT_SMA_LO.pdf http://www.simplicitymfg.com/document/index.cfm?doc=TP_100_3263_00_AT_SMA_LO.pdf

quote:
Does anyone have the part # for the backside idler pulley and belt finger that goes on the 920 AC diesel 42 inch. snowthrower hitch?
Wow. Try sayin' that three times fast. AND Dave has gotten an instant response! When I asked "Does anyone know the part # for the left reverse wing-nut bearing isolator, on a remanufactured large / small frame tiller widget pivot, for the needle bearing sleeve adjuster thrust washer?" I never got an answer. And that's almost two years ago. :(!:o):D

quote:
Originally posted by Brettw
quote:
Does anyone have the part # for the backside idler pulley and belt finger that goes on the 920 AC diesel 42 inch. snowthrower hitch?
Wow. Try sayin' that three times fast. AND Dave has gotten an instant response! When I asked "Does anyone know the part # for the left reverse wing-nut bearing isolator, on a remanufactured large / small frame tiller widget pivot, for the needle bearing sleeve adjuster thrust washer?" I never got an answer. And that's almost two years ago. :(!:o):D
That is held in place by the fanozerator kinooten LH monkey handle no longer available, sorry.:(

quote:
That is held in place by the fanozerator kinooten LH monkey handle no longer available, sorry.
Where the *&)$(^))*&% were you two years ago before it was discontinued???

quote:
Originally posted by dlcentral
Actually looking at your file Bob, I had it on my films too,But,,I just didnt look down far enough!lol,8
Dave no problem. Was working on my son's and snowblowers were the top subject lately.