Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Happy New Paying Menber

toyotalineman

Thanks to all the post on this site. Everyone has helped me greatly. Here are just two tractors that I have and got going again.

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
That pair look like they get the TLC these oldies deserve. Welcome to the club.
ditto :D

Thanks everyone for the comments. I just replaced the trans in the B-210 with another one that came out of a AC 310, with the help from Ray. The original trans had a broke axle. A great find from a neighbor of a guy that I work with. Also got a vac system and original Allis Chalmers trailer, with a almost new looking canvas cover. Thanks Ray!

Welcome aboard. I've not been disappointed. :D Mind if I ask what you plan on doing with other tranny. I need some gears to make mine right. Pinion assy mainly, however other gears would be helpful too. Some on my 725 are a little ground down. Thats the spring project.;) Well agian thanks for the support. Patrick

I hope that I can get a new axle tube and put the tranny back in this summer. I am thinking of rebuilding the entire tractor starting at the tranny and working my way to the motor. If I come across parts that I may not need I will put it in the classifieds.

When I get the chance to clean up a few more things I will be able to get my B-212 out also and take pics of it. I have to many projects all ready in the works. Just really excited to get these tractors revived and running the way they should( the right way).