Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

GWGAllisfan

B-212 Hydro lift

GWGAllisfan
I'm planning on converting my B-212 from manual to hydraulic lift, and I'm a little unclear on what needs to be done to the side panel for it to fit. Couls some one post a picture showing how that all fits and how much the side panel has to be trimmed for the controls to fit? I want it to look as factory as possible, but I'd like to hide the mechanism as much as possible.

fourfiftyfred
I did the samt thing about a year ago. I just found a left side panel and cut it to fit.I had a hydro lift panel to copy though

jjouelle
I just pulled my 3112H into the garage yesterday to rebuild the bgb and add a hydro to it. Getting the bgb out looks like it's going to be the biggest challenge with the big plates in the way OO My question is that, once I remove the lift lever, I can't see where the cylinder will connect to the lift lever shaft. Is there somewhere in this site that talks about that? If so, I couldn't find it. Thanks for any help.

GregB
See link below for B series install instructions. Yours should be very similar [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/operation/hydraulics/hydraulic_lift.htm[/url]

jjouelle
Thank you !! I saw that before, but couldn't figure out why it just stopped there. After going back to your link, I saw the other pages in the upper left corner. Now it all makes sense :D I feel much better now. I guess this was another senior moment.