Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
osenga

rear lift rod

osenga
OMG>>>Corncountrytractors just delivered me a rear lift rod to me at my house !!!! Great guy and alot nof helpful info I learned from him to. thanks again Bob for doing that

Corncountytractors
WOW This guy is fast seems like I just left his house. Glad the rod worked out for you. You have one real nice 725 tractor. And a garage full of cool tractors and parts. I felt right at home there. BOB

osenga
Hey thanks Bob ! was great meeting you . will keep in contact with you . If you ever get back over this way feel free to stop in . I will try to get up that way and swing by your place sometime

osenga
That is a simplicity it is from one of the walk behides in the mid 50s i was told . When i got it there was enough of the orginal simplicity sticker to prove it was a simplicity made one but not enough to try to save . And that thing was i rough shape when i picked it up . and thanks for the compliment on it .

Corncountytractors
Thank you Bryan. The deal of the day was made after we left your house. I posted it but it got moved to the coffee shop. Its all good and a privilege to meet you. BOB