Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

720 allis

wilm169

I was just wandering if this is worth the trip of 3hrs each way to get it.:D

[img]/club2/attach/wilm169/720d.jpg[/img]
allis chalmers 720 compact tractor - $1699 (glasford) http://peoria.craigslist.org/grd/1634589904.html -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 2010-03-08, 2:42PM CST Reply to: see below -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- allis chalmers 720 sub compact tractor very hard to find highly collectable bye the allis chalmers collectors, it has a 20 hp air cooled engine has a 3 speed rearend with hydrostat and hyd. lift, front hydrolics, 3pt. hitch, 60, deck will need a new belt, from motor, to deck, seat is in poor condition, and the 2 lift cables for the deck will need replaced, motor runs good, lights, work steers, really easy, has wide front, i;ve seen these things at actions in just average condition bring over 3000.00 you can own this one for 1699.00 plus tax, cash only sorry no trades. mikes sales and service ph. 309-219-6559 thank you

I am a little less than 2 hours but i am not looking to buy one at this time. If I were, I would call and say I had 1400 cash and tell them your coming to get it. I think it is a car dealer.:D

about an hour and a half for me...i think its worth it but always offer lower...worst they can say is no...1400 sounds good but if it were ebayed it would be going for a lot more....

Yes Marty it is in my drive way. And the front 2/3s of a 7116. He is not a car dealer, he is a cub and JD used parts guy. I did not pay the 1699.00 either.

Deck looks ratty and the tires aren't the best but the tractor it's self looks straight and nice. What's the strip of metal mounted on the left side of the frame under the left cyl? I'd say you did good. Should have thr rear pto since it's a 720. Doesn't look like it needs anything out of the regular going over and tightning up.

Nice score Levi! I've been thinking about selling off my herd of large frames for a power max. That 5 foot deck sure would tackle my 3 acres better than all my 42 inch decks. dOddOd

That guy buys alot of stuff at the auctions. Seems his selling prices this spring are way cheap compared to what he usually advertizes.