Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

T-800 series

mjdkraft

Ok, here goes my first post. I recently inherited an Allis T-816 from my father. He bought a gator and doesn't have a use for it anymore. He only used it for pulling his dump cart. Unfortunately he didn't have any attachments for it. I would like to use this tractor for clearing snow but am dumbfounded as to where I can find a snowthrower and/or blade for it. I've tried the local craigslist and ebay but it seems these tractors have all disapeared. So I turn to the professionals here to maybe point me in the right direction. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Club. You could try posting a wanted ad in the club classified section. If you don't get a response, call Sandy Lake Implement, one or our sponsors. They usually have used plows and blowers. 724-376-2489 ask for Bill.

Ok thanks for the info guys. Hopefully I can find what I'm looking for. I'd like to tear it all down and go through it. We'll have to see how busy this summmer is.

Thanks, it's amazing the amount of info on this site. It's awesome to see so many people keeping these tractors going and to see all the little tricks they come up with. Looks like it's done snowing here in NY so I have a few months to try and find what I'm looking for. If anybody knows where they're hiding give me a shout. Thanks.

• 3 months later...
Did you find your snowthrower? I have a T-816 as well and picked my thrower up on ePay, thankfully the gentleman was local, the price was right and it was in decent shape. Hopefully you have had the same luck. If you still haven't found one and are searching ePay, drop me a note, they are out there, it may just be the search you are trying. Dave

I have a snow blower hitch and a deck.:D Here is some more; http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=112300