Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Chris727

Latest pick

Chris727
Bought this yesterday. I knew I didn't need another but I couldn't resist, the guy was aksing $200. I initially called to see if it was a Sovereign, but they guy was persuasive in getting me to come look at it. Only a few miles from home too. He ended up offering it to me for $175 so I took it.

It has some new parts on the deck, but its missing the belt covers, though I think I have a lead on an NOS set.

One of the blades is on upside down.

Overall its pretty a pretty clean 6216. Someone even kept it waxed. The engine is a year 2000 18hp replacement with no leaks. It does run but needs the carb cleaned, fuel line, filter, seat replaced, deck rollers, and probably a set of blades. The variable speed doesn't seem to work either, I'm hoping that won't be an major problem. Seems to be heavier built than I had expected.

JohnMBerst
Well done. Would like to add one of these to my 5200 fleet (of one) so could share deck, blower and other stuff. Looks in good shape.

sbull78
THIEF!!! lol....they are great machines and definately solid and well built...i had a couple myself and moved a lot of snow and tilled many a garden with them...nice find!!

Sign in to follow this