Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

BOOBOO

1978 simplicity 4111 regent still goin

BOOBOO
hello all. i am new to your boards. i am looking for some answers please. as you already know the type of tractor i have and it still runs and mows. just will not go into reverse. chances of getting parts for this thing are what? i love this mower, and would love to doctor it a little to make it feel better. thanks for any advice.

RayS
First off welcome to the club! You can get parts for these tractors from any Simplicity dealer if what your looking for is still available. You can download a parts and operators manual from the link below. http://www.simplicitymfg.com/manuals/ Also you can find used parts on ebay and by placing a want ad here on this site.

BOOBOO
thank you so much. i will look and see what i can find. then i will be back about another oldie that a little ole man gave me. its a 1979 jcpenney rider. and every time he changed the oil he wrote it down on the inside of the hood. it is sooooooo cool.

BOOBOO
hey goatfarmer. it is a manual. dont know a hole lot bout working on these things but my daddy always taught me that you will never know unless you are willing to try yourself. but i am always looking for good advise. someone told me that the 1979 trans axile jcpenney trans may fit my simplicity. any advise?