Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
StanD

Minneapolis Moline Garden Tractor

StanD
Did not know they made one, but saw one today. MM 110. Beleive it is a 10hp Kohler, had what looked like a home made loader with a 26-28 inch bucket. The thing was so ugly it was almost cute. Dealer was asking $500.00 if anyone is interested. They also had a 9020, I think about 73 model with mower deck, 3 point, & rear PTO. Tractor was clean but no 9020 decals, so had probably been repainted

AGCO918
grab ahold of the minneapolis mo0line.they are around but very hard to find.$500.00 isnt bad at all if it is all there and runs.agco918

Brent_Baumer
Be careful. At the Greenville show last year there was a guy there with maybe 8 identical garden tractors. Each custom painted to look like big ones. He had Minneapolis Moline, Oliver, Farmall, JD, Massey etc. If you saw anyone of them by itself you might think it was really made by the company. He did a good job. I don't know what brand they really were to start with. Brent

SmilinSam
Old Oliver garden tractors are something else that should not be passed up if fairly cheap. I think that they are another Jacobsen product. But always remember, especially when times are getting tight, stuff is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay. Sam

Kent
Minneapolis Moline garden tractors are quite rare, I understand, and were made by Jacobsen. They are not necessarily that "good" of a garden tractor, just hard to come by... They seem VERY expensive, though not as valuable as the guy who has this one at the link below. He tried twice to sell it on eBay at this price....[A href='http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=583249203'][img src='http://imagehost.auctionwatch.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/pacificrimmerch/MM1081.jpg'][/a]