Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

32" tiller

fritz1

Hello all, I'm a newbie to this site! I must say, what a great site! I was just out tilling with the 32" tiller described by Ray earlier and I'm pretty sure to have broke the chain, unless there is a shear pin somewhere!:( Is there a repair manual for this tiller available anywhere? Thanks in advance, Fred

hi man welcome! its a great site,. great people who try and do steer you in the right direction for the tractors. thank you all

Is yours a 30" or a 32"? Are you refering to the post in the link below? If so that is a 30" tiller. What is your Mfg. No. of your tiller? http://simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=110744

Thank you everyone! I wish it were only the key! Unfortunately it is the chain.:( Pretty sure it is a #455 or #392, according to the repair manual (thanks Ray)! My tractor is a B-212 s/n 033342. I believe it is a 1970! I purchased it along with the tiller, mower and snow thrower in 1989! I am the 2nd owner! It's been quite a trooper all this time! Fred

Fred become a member and you will be able to acess more of the site post pictures and get to more info than you ever thought was available for these tractors. it would be the best $10.00 you ever spent on your tractor.

:OWelcome to the site Fred. Are you finding your tractor to be as much fun as the BSA? Pay the $10.00 to join. It is well worth it and gives you access to all the archived stuff from tears past. People on this site are very helpful. Pull up my profile and see if it stirs your memory banks.dOd

Holy crap!!!Memory banks are well stirred!!!!Good to see you're still around! The BSA was more fun and just a little faster! You still playing with them? Good advice on joining!

• 2 weeks later...
Okay.....everything is about to go back together on my tiller:)....I just need to know what lubrication is required in the chaincase, and how to. The stuff that came out was rather nasty and indistinguishble. Any ideas? Thanks. Fred