Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
beamer

Okay. Is anyone drive to florida?

beamer
Well, Rinelander didnt work. Is anyone from the Northwest to central Wisconsin driving to Florida in the next month or two. I have family there or I could meet you on your route. If you are and want to get a little extra money by bringing me a vacum and cart please email me. thanks Mike Beam

SmilinSam
I enjoy taking my wife to dinner. Sometimes, after she’s in the car, I decide to go to an out-of-town restaurant. One time I decided to go to New Orleans (1300 miles - 24 hrs). The first time I did this her shock turned to anger. But after I explained there are stores in every state where clothes and toiletries are sold, she settled down and enjoyed the trip. So my suggestion is, get a truck or van and LIVE IT UP..! Friday - June 8th: Take off work. Drive to Chicago (550 miles - 12hrs). Have one of those great steaks and spend the night. Saturday – June 9th: Hit the road early. Drive from Chicago – Rhinelander (335 miles - 6hrs). Pick up your vac and spend some time with the gang. Start home. Drive as far as you can. Sunday – June 10th: Detour to St. Louis (Rhinelander – St. Louis 548 miles - 12hrs). Go up the Gateway Arch. Head back to Olive Branch (306 miles - 6hrs). Monday – June 11th: Back to work. Sounds like a nice 3 day get-a-way. Heck, I might even do it myself.

MPH
Dutch, with your 3 day weekend plan I have one ? Did you live in bush Alaska sometime?? about the way I look at going 327 miles one way to meet someone at the airport,, send the nite in a hotel???????MPH