Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
paull

Who are your officers

paull
I would like to ask each of the officers to introduce themselves to the club. I will do so now.
I am Tim Johnson and I have accepted the office of president of this club and I don't know Monica and I have never sleep with her. My handle on the yahoo page is acb12man. I live in Easton, PA. I have been happily married to my lovely wife for 25 years. We have 2 children, a daughter that is 16 and a son that is 23. Our son is married and has 2 kids of his own. So I'm a grandfather. I retired from AT&T after 29 years and am now an IT Consultant. I am currently contracting with IBM in New York City to save the NYC hospitals from the millennia bug. I have a B12 Allis that I have had for 27 years and a B112 with loader that I bought a year and a half ago. Thank you for letting me serve as your President.

LarryC
I've had the B12 longer than I've been married to my wife. It came with the package. When I started collecting attachments and bought the second tractor she agreed that they were a lot cheaper than classic cars. And I didn't name the B12 Monica.

LarryC
Hi everybody,my name is John Suprono and happy to serve
as your secretary.I am married to my beautiful,loving
wife of 3 fun years.I have a 7012 hydro Sovereign with
a 42"deck,36" blower,and snowcab and a 36"tiller.I know
that I am still learning about my tractor but it sure
is fun.So anyway,we have no children,yet and basically
our australian shepards(2) are our kids,for now.They're
just like kids.Thanks for having me!!!John Suprono

Les
I am Les Kreifels, now VP of the club. I grew up in Southeast Nebraska driving Farmalls and Deeres while raising hogs and a few brood cows. My greatest regret in life is that I did not farm, but it did not look too good back in the late 70's and early 80's. Now my AC Garden tractors let me work with tractors, at least. I live in the country near Marseilles, IL, about 80 miles southwest of Chicago. I have been selling industrial chemicals for the past 20 years of so. I have a wife, 3 kids, and a very onery Chocolate Lab named Nike. I also have an avid interest in Minneapolis-Moline tractors. Currently, a B-112, B-210 and 712S inhabit my 2 sheds, along with front blade, tiller, snowblower and sickle bar mower. I never cease to be amazed at the superior design and engineering of Simplicity tractors. Just imagine a 30+ year old tractor still being used almost daily, and working as well as a new one! Please feel free to e-mail me at any time. Let's all do out best to keep these great tractors running and have fun at the same time.

LarryC
Hi I am Larry comer I live in Casey, IL. We are located on I 70 halfway between Indy,and St Louis at mile marker 129. I worked at Caterpillar Tractor Company for 30 years. I moved back to my hometown and my son and I opened a small engine shop. I have a Simplicity 6011 with a vac attachment. I use this for my personal mower. I work on All brands but keep the 6011 for my use.
I have been maried for 39 years to my wife Carol. We had 3 children. One daughter and two sons. Daughter was killed in an auto wreck two years ago. My oldest son will graduate from college this spring and will work as a manifacturing engineer. My youngest son helps with the shop and is going to school to be a machinest. I look forward to being treasurer for the Simplicity/ AC garden tractor club. If you have any suggestions let me know. By the way I am also a ham radio opperator that is wny I use the KC9NX as this is my Ham call. Larry