Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow

Yeoman627

We got about 6" here today and falling, wish my lawnmower was running, oh well my brother's is fun. drifting is unbelievable. How about you guys much snow?

I'd guess my total yesterday into today, just west of Worcester MA was between 12" - 14" Looks like the heaviest snow band was in New Jersey, west of NYC, and up the Hudson valley toward DLC's house....

10" here in Southington CT. I split dutys between the landlord and sovreign. I sold my plow truck last summer and now regret it. Running the tractors was fun but i forgot how easy it was in the plow truck.