Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MPH

Wake Up Time

MPH
Decided it was time for the winter shop queen to go out to play as I already swept the lawn using the LL. Had this mess of trees knocked down last fall as part of my storage shed project, some still froze in the snow on the south end of the place but I wanted to get it cleaned up while I can still burn brush.. the mighty 725 hooked to a tree

Beginning of the day last Saturday

Saturday evening

As it was too windy sunday to burn and I plan on using the 4040 to pull the stumps around after it dries out some I spent several hours cleaning the leantoo of being a bee box building shop

And I found what I wantted, both woke up easy. ^

As it was a nice calm day tues I continued my project, this time clearing trees to the south property line

These stumps is all that's left to deal with of last saturdays cleaning

Had my little Gubbers here for 4-5 days 2 weeks ago. She studies my bees pretty hard

Had to stop or slow down a few times for the "not so Bright" on the trip to Anchorage taking Ali home.

JohnMBerst
Do you name then, On Dasher, On Dancer, On Commet..... Oh, that was the critteres crossing the road, not your fleet. They woke up, went to work, and looked good. Just what you want from a "crew". Nice photos, and thanks for sharing.

country
Love the pictures, especially with the mountains in the background. don't know that I could get used to the winters there though.

MPH
yea she is Roy. One of these days she's gonna figure out how to talk English and I'll be able to learn all she knows as she jabbers away pointing at things.:)

Sign in to follow this