Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

2001 Historic Farm Days, Penfield, IL

I wanted to give everyone a heads up on the 2001 Historic Farm Days in Penfield, IL. July 12,13,14&15,2001. This year the feature is Allis Chalmers and all are welcome to exhibit. If you do exhibit you will receive free admission to the show, a nifty button and plaque and the chance to drive your pride and joy in a daily parade. Feel free to contact me directly for more information or visit the club web site. Lawn and garden equipment will have their own display area. John[A href='www.antiquefarm.org']www.antiquefarm.org[/a]

BradW
I was there last year when Case brand equipment was featured and this was a good show, I might bring down some stuff, thanks for the reminder,-BradW--Northwestern IL

Sandy_Lake_Imp
I am planning on attending. I understand there is an area for garden tractors -- how large is the turn out usually for the lawn & garden items? Steve

I think the normal turnout for L&G is about 30 pieces. Wouldn't it be great to have a big turnout? I am sure I can find room for at least a hundred and if more turn out we will make room! John