Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

i found the one! with pic now!!

peterinbrooklyn

1960 MW GardenMark Squire!! Picked er up last sat morn! Its all original. The guy got it new in '60. Has new bearings in the deck and all new deck rollers! I changed the oil in it and mowed my 1.75 acres with it. Wow does it run and mow amazing

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/jonathanwong/thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif[/IMG] ^^^^^ :D

I tried loading them from my blackberry but whenever I get them loaded I can't close the window to get back to the post. What's the deal?

No the pics aren't too big. I resized the pics and they do load up. It just won't close the window after they are loadeD.

I'm really impressed @ how well it powers the 42" bolt together deck! It still has the original briggs model 19 7hp. And it has a lot of power.

OK, I used to be a lot more up on all the little differences but that sure looks like a 725 PTO engagement lever to me. It's different than the one on my 1960 Wonder Boy 700 and as I recall that was the only year that had that style of PTO lever.

The pic was worth waiting for. Nice original unit. Thanks for putting up with our attempt at pic wanting humor.;)

That Squire is in AMAZING Original shape!! I got my Squire a couple years ago with the bolt together deck and it's one that I enjoy using the most of all my large frames. I have yet to mow with it, but it has blown snow, graded one of my drives and plowed snow/dirt and nary a hiccup. Mine is a re-power with a gold series 8hp Cast Iron. Enjoy it! It sounds to me like it will be around for many more years to come. GREAT SCORE!!

Pete you did real well and from original owner to boot! No frills - just brute force.

That is exactly like the one my father owned when i was a kid. First tractor i got to drive. Way cool....good job....congrats !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• PRMax9020
    • Ronald Hribar
    • lt-scir
    • AC710
    • WardM
    • tripleguy
    • TheFlash300
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts