Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My haul for today

rick66

picked up these from a friends dad. I went not knowing for sure what he had but here is what i got. A Commando 800 (supposed to run), sk-486 (no engine), a spare 10 hp briggs, a blown k181 and lots of parts for the Horse all for $150.00:Dcop

I forgot to add that in the garage there is an Allis 916, 3210 simplicity, another wheel horse and was told he had 2 more simplicity 2 or 3000 series tractors in the field at a friends house. I will be in contact.:drl

Nice Haul! I like the older horses as well as the cubs. They gave Simplicity some competition in those days. It was kind of like the Chevy, Ford, Mopar thing.

quote:
Originally posted by xenon172
Nice Haul! I like the older horses as well as the cubs. They gave Simplicity some competition in those days.
Not from the mower deck.:D

I'm looking for an engine for the sk-486. Does anyone know what other make & Model of tractors had the same engine?

Ok, I went to look at the trators today that were in the field. there was a 64' 2010 & a 3210V. Both for 100.00 I got the reel mower at an auction for $3.00. Does anyone collect these and what would be the value?:Dcop

the 64 isnt a 2010.its a 9hp landlord.Nice finds at lease they are out of the field

• 2 weeks later...
Really good stuff....great find......i have space in my garage if you need to store it..... he he he ...^