Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Picked up a Ford model 100 GT

THEPATRIOT

Went to a show today and found this,a 1971 ONE OWNER!It's in VERY good shape(less faded paint)and runs like a swiss watch.It came with a cab,blower,front blade,deck,factory weight box and bucket of spare parts.Even the original books,all for $250+50 to get it home8D.

Nice tractor and accessories!! It might be older than 1971, I think its from the late 60's but would have to check the kohler serial# to get closer.

Grandpa had one just like that. It was pretty much bullet proof. Cast aluminum deck and all. Great scoredOdsm06

UPDATED PIC!I removed the deck and cab frame,she looks much better know sm01.

quote:
Originally posted by fmtm
Who built those critters??
Jacobsen built the Fords from the mid "60's through the "80's.Tough little machines sm01

• Who's Online (See full list)

• SmilinSam
    • Tom45
    • PGL
    • StanD
    • s_stephen
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts