Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Pink Homesteader

Jonnysac

This is the winter project my girlfriend Stacie talked me into helping her with. I had this Homesteader for a few years now and I have already completed one, so I guess it was okay that she painted this one pink. It didn't have a motor, but we were able to pull one out of a Simplicity 7hp. The decals were custom made, along with the paint color. After a few more tweaks, it will be show ready.
[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-9-5-09 like new 001.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-9-5-09 like new 002.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-1-17-10 024.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-1-17-10 005.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-1-17-10 040.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-2-28-10winter projects 012.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-2-28-10winter projects 013.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-2-28-10winter projects 034.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-2-28-10winter projects 035.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-2-28-10winter projects 036.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 004.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 006.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 032.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 035.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 036.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 039.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 041.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 043.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 045.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 046.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 048.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 052.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 054.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 055.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-5-11-10 057.jpg[/img]

Nice Work! I showed my wife and she said "I like it" how about one for me? See what you started!!sm01

A breast cancer awareness icon tractor!! You have now covered another good cause for the club, and a darned fine job of it I might add. Looks like a parade tractor to me. Good work!

Yep, that's pink, but like an old timer wheeler and dealer here used to say, "If the man wants a green suit, you sell him a green suit." Nice job on the tractor.

Great job. Looks like you have the tools to do it the right way. Great color scheme for breat cancer awareness.

Wow! You did a Great job on it! And the decals! My daughter wants her pulling tractor pink, but I've been putting it off. But after seeing this one, we'll have to do it sometime. And granddaughters are about big enough to drive one.

quote:
Originally posted by johnmonkey
That is an incredible job. Looks factory original. jh
I agree! I am not a Homesteader fan but in pink I like it. Have 2 daughters in twenties who would totally drive it anywhere and promote breast cancer awareness. Kudos

Can someone please post something tasteless or in the wrong forum? Maynard is bored and needs something to do. :D Well done Jonny....looks like a darn fine job!

Nice Job!!!! I think you may have started a strong trend towards pink tractors for the girls and ladies. From my eyes as one of four color blind brothers even I can tell its pink:D. Now Maynards tractor...... Looks blue to me but maybe that's just me. Greg

Yeah, that's ummmmm, uh, pink..... Looks good, I say whatever floats yer boat!dOd

• 1 month later...
When I saw the headline I wasnt real sure what to think but that actually looks pretty cool

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Bill725
    • CarlH
    • mbsengineer
    • maxwood
    • Darl Swartz
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts