Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
dirtmister16

looks like another is coming home. update 6-9-10

dirtmister16
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230474131262&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT Item number: 230474131262 looks like my collection just grew by one, i mainly wanted it for the lights and light bar. sorry for the wait on updates. got home monday with the tractor. left sunday around 5pm, got back home at 8:30pm monday. no pictures as of yet, have to load them up and resize yet. tractor appears in decent working shape, a bit rough here and there, but hey its 50 odd years old. simplicity landlord 101, the general lawnmower 01 lights work, will run. i need to pull tank ully clean, pull carb. clean it, new fuel line and filter. Then i can go from there. Front end needs new bearings for wheels, but otherwise seems ok. will add pictures when i get a chance.

dirtmister16
we will see, i can't wait to pick it up. when i get a chance im going to take some pictures of my work that i have been doing around here as well. Been busy lately lots of running as well.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• jackcobb
    • simplewrench
    • Scott Salmons
    • Tom45
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Jcarlton300@gmail.com
      Jcarlton300@gmail.com
      (30 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• dav-1

dav-1  »  Talntedmrgreen

Over a year ago, you answered a question I had about the tool bar for my FDT. In your reply dated Dec 31, 2019  you said the spacer, part #16, goes in the bar to allow for up and down depth adjustment. does this mean the bolt has to be tightened at whatever depth desired or does the bolt slide up and down, allowing the lower hitch to free float?
         If it is tightened so the lower hitch and the bar are rigid, then is the depth to be controlled by the shoes? Or by the lift handle?
        Is there any kind of user directions for the tool bar? The Outdoor Power Manual basically shows how to assemble the bar but not how to use it
      · 1 reply
    • tribswede

tribswede  »  goatfarmer

ISO a deck for a 6516 H and all the connecting hardware any ideas on where to start?

· 1 reply
  • Adverts