Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

looks like another is coming home. update 6-9-10

dirtmister16

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230474131262&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT Item number: 230474131262 looks like my collection just grew by one, i mainly wanted it for the lights and light bar. sorry for the wait on updates. got home monday with the tractor. left sunday around 5pm, got back home at 8:30pm monday. no pictures as of yet, have to load them up and resize yet. tractor appears in decent working shape, a bit rough here and there, but hey its 50 odd years old. simplicity landlord 101, the general lawnmower 01 lights work, will run. i need to pull tank ully clean, pull carb. clean it, new fuel line and filter. Then i can go from there. Front end needs new bearings for wheels, but otherwise seems ok. will add pictures when i get a chance.

we will see, i can't wait to pick it up. when i get a chance im going to take some pictures of my work that i have been doing around here as well. Been busy lately lots of running as well.

• 2 weeks later...
I will be leaving 5pm tonight. Driving out there and taking a nap then coming back. will post pictures of trip when i get the chance.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Johnsteer
    • littlefan
    • Snojetter
    • JAV13037
    • andrew68
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts