Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Thacsim1

AC 410 info needed

Thacsim1
I am a new member but have used the site for some time. I am in need of some information and hope this is the right part of the forum to post it to. If not please let me know where I should post it. I recently purchased a rear pulley and idler assembly for my 410 and am unsure how to make it work with my rear tiller. The bevel gear box does not have a pulley on it for that side of the tractor. Does anyone know of the manual # for showing how all this is set up? Or does anyone know which pulley and size belt I should use? Thanks,

Thacsim1
Thanks for the info. Yes it was the first pulley selection that I acquired. Does the second version only work on the older tractors with the high fenders like the B-12 and not on the b-112?

RayS
The second one is for the 32" tillers and is different gear ratio and pulley sizes. It is used on what ever tractor you decide to use a 32" tiller on. You use the top set with the 36" and 38" tillers as well as the 38" revitalizers.

Thacsim1
Thanks again. I do have at least one complete one of that type of drive pulley and was looking forward to hooking it up with a 32" tiller. Can you tell me what size belt this requires or do you need to know what tractor it is going on?