Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MarksA-C

Latest $10 purchase

MarksA-C
Come on, for $10 I couldn't pass it up. Came with another set of Rims and tires too. Carb needs a major overhaul but should be a good flip tractor to make some $$$ off of. Or if it doesn't sell... strait pipe, change pulleys, and have a fun show beater.

tripleguy
Heck, the cute stickers on the back of the seat were prolly worth throwing 10 at it. Should be able to make a couple bucks on it as it appears to be in good cosmetic condition. So often you see them where they were stored outside and don't look half as nice as yours. Nice find.

country
$10!! Wow, you bought a whole tractor for $10. Now I know why I'm still fretting over the $13 Kohler oil filter for the converted MV18 Magnum I'm installing in my 917H.

timflury
Nice find Mark. Looks like all it needs is what you mentioned and an hour or so at the business end of a power washer and you'll have a decent machine. When I was a teenager, my dad had a 4111 and the only thing that wore out on it was the engine. The features that they pushed at the dealers was the one foot parking brake, the running boards and the lever height adjustment for the mower.

Sign in to follow this