Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Movin In

MPH

Remember that tractor shed I built last fall?? Well, this morning I finally started putting it to intended use.

The blue B-1, a Big 10 or B-10, hood says one thing side panel says the other, plus what is suppose to be a complete B-112. Considering the shape of it it could become parts. br]

A 14hp Briggs stored in a Gilson}:)

And a series 1400 MTD. Main interest in seeing what's wrong with the hydro drive, pump seems to work strong, and get it going is the Briggs runs real good and it could be living proof that MTD at one time built real garden tractors.

All non runners in one stall of the barn.sm02

Used the A frame 3 point hitch for my York rake on the 4040 for the toll job, worked good except on the B-1 with two flat front tires, hadda raise the tractor over the stud bolt.

Nice to have them under cover...that shed will be great come winter. It will sure be easier to find any parts you might need.

Nice to see the shed in use, is that floor raised up from the ground? it looks like a curb in front. jh

Always nice to have "space" to store stuff. Put them away in the order to be worked on??? Haha. Great to have a pick-up tractor to move stuff. Looks great. Another job well done! sm01

Quite a collection of old iron there. Looks liel you still have room for more....really like the Simplicity....good shape.

Marty, guess I didn't realize you had a 4040. Will you be trying to close this up for the winter?? Tarp the front, fit doors or ?? Dan

The Arctic Fleet has a "mothball fleet" too? Let me know if you need anything Marty, I'll see what I can come up with.

If you happen to have some spare time and a some spare materials, I sure could use a tractor shed here.