Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Help!!!!!! B112 locked in 1st gear

MPH

Oh girl is locked up tight in low gear,now sitting on the trailer, any Ideas are good ones. Also any knowledge on part swapping from a B-10 tranny to the B112 which appears to a bit heavier duty. Thanks in Advance...MPH

Hi, Early in this discussion group, I posted about getting a tranny out of gear through the top fill plug. If anyone knows when it was I would appreciate them letting us know. If not when I get a little more time [soon] I will re-visit the subject. Thanks, Al

I think the below link is the thread Al means.[A href='http://www.simpletractors.com/clubhouse/ShowMessage.asp?MsgID=737&mode=short&startwith=0']http://www.simpletractors.com/clubhouse/ShowMessage.asp?MsgID=737&mode=short&startwith=0[/a]

Al and Dutch, I can't figure a way to spell "[{THANKYOU}]" big enough for the link and the info on it. I bent an almost new screwdriver to try that trick. took a awhile before I caught the right thing in there not knowing just where things are located, and thanks to you guys I'm not learning tonight. I was doing a lot of 3rd to rev shifting even though its a long way across this lawn to be. I will be doing it a bit more careful from now on. seems I would have caught on to that from rebuilding tranny and clutches blindfold in a 67 Dart 4speed, fullpower shiftin. Must be those excess of youth I saw on here awhile back. Thanks again....MPH