Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I got em!

Willy

I went Sat. and got the winning bid on both tractors. I had made an offer a couple months ago,And I ended up buying them for $30.00 less then I had offered. The auctioneer thought he had a gold mine to start out with he tried to start the bid off for the B-110 at $1,000. I informed him of what I thought he was full of and bid a $100. he tried to convince me the it was worth that. after I told him I collected them and had five all ready and knew about what they worth and ask him how many he had then he settled down to sensible bidding. I got the works for $620. [img]/club2/attach/Willy/DCP01774.JPG[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Willy/DCP01773.JPG[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Willy/DCP01772.JPG[/img]
[br
[img]/club2/attach/Willy/DCP01775.JPG[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Willy/DCP01776.JPG[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Willy/DCP01777.JPG[/img]

Auctioneers don't know what it all is worth but they sure can act like they do! I think you did well. Looks like several goodies like the wheel weights. Good Save^

Glad you got it all for les then you offered.^ Is the blade on that grader blade OEM? In the picture it looks to be a piece of flat stock iron to me instead of slightly curved grader blade sweet score.

Marty it's a home made job but it should do the trick. I also got a front counter weight. I replaced the bad spindle on the mower deck for the 110 and mowed the lawn with the big 10 Monday after I got it home they work fine and they don't smoke, but the big-10 smelled a little mousy so I'll have to pull the shroud and ck.it out. Now I need more garage space.