Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B112 rear varyiable speed pulley anyone????

MPH

JUST SHEERED OF THE HALF MOON KEY IN MY rear pulley, good news is the tranny shaft is ok, bad news pulley is in BAD shape. Are these still available new?????? going to put JB weld to a new test for a temporary fix. thanks for any leads in advance. MPH

Hi MPH, If another pulley is hard to find or expensive -- and your pulley is not all worn out in the bore (other than the keyway), you can have a machine shop just put an additional new keyway in the opposite side of the bore. If it is heat treated (unlikely), this won,t work. Good Luck, bobjack

on jacks small engine site part no. 164166 pullley half w/sl is $94.88 that is the oute pulley. and part no. 164301 pulley half w/bushing assy. is 76.69 this is part no. for a simplicity 3212 which should be the same as the b112 if you need a diagram with a parts no. list let me know.

on jacks small engine site part no. 164166 pullley half w/sl is $94.88 that is the oute pulley. and part no. 164301 pulley half w/bushing assy. is 76.69 this is part no. for a simplicity 3212 which should be the same as the b112 if you need a diagram with a parts no. list let me know.