Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Smolenski7

Baby Moons

HubbardRA
I don't even know what size wheels a 2009 Regent has. The newest tractor I have is a 1982. If you look up the wheels sizes on the side of your tires, then maybe someone could help you. I know a place where 8 inch baby moons can be purchased for around $9 each, but don't know about other sizes.

RayS
If you have a parts manual for you tractor they are usually listed in them. Or an accessories manual for your tractor. If you don`t have a manual you can download one at the link below. Dealers still carry the hub caps. http://www.simplicitymfg.com/manuals/

bud119195
quote:
Originally posted by HubbardRA
I don't even know what size wheels a 2009 Regent has. The newest tractor I have is a 1982. If you look up the wheels sizes on the side of your tires, then maybe someone could help you. I know a place where 8 inch baby moons can be purchased for around $9 each, but don't know about other sizes.
Where can you get them for $9????????????

HubbardRA
Buggies Unlimited has Baby Moons for 8 inch Golf Cart wheels for $8.49 ea. I just got a catalog last week, so that price is current. These Baby Moons will fit the front wheels on a large frame tractor or the rear wheels on some of the smaller tractors.